Oh, I can’t explain how amazing this feels, I am so happy <3 Thank you Ashleigh for nominating me! Check her blog, she is very cute and her posts are awesome!
The rules in short:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
- Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
And here are the official ones.
Here are my answers to Ashleigh ‘s questions:
1. What is your favourite season of the year? and why?
– Well this is a hard one, because I find the beauty in any season, but I would say Winter. I just love snow that much and the heat doesn’t influence me good.
2. Why did you start your blog?
– This is something that I wanted to do for a very long time, but never find the time to start it. For me this is a way to share my thoughts and to relax, it makes me happy. I had a blog years ago when I was in highschool and I had a lot of readers, so I guess I just wanted to experience this again.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
– I don’t have a lot of spare time, actually my nights are my spare time. But when I do I like to see my friends and go out with them and my dog (he loves my friends :D)
4. What is your favourite makeup related product?
– Mascara, can’t live without it 😀
5. What is your most prized possession?
– Hmmm, my new awesome laptop 😀
6. What is your favourite quote and by whom?
– “Find something that you love and let it kill you….” – I don’t know who said it, I just randomly found it on the Internet years ago, but it stuck in my mind.
7. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
– Ice cream <3
8. Who is your inspiration and why?
– My parents, because they achieved a lot and I want to be like them.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
– Rome, it’s the most beautiful city I have ever seen.
10. What is your idea of heaven?
– My loved ones beign happy, someone to love and to be loved by, my dog, to be happy with who I am.
11. What has been your biggest challenge?
– To overcome the lost of my grandmother ;(
OK, now my nominees:
1) Ashleigh – from love life & linguistics
2) Judy – from Judy Make-up
3) Amanda – from Inside the life of Moi
4) Natalie – from Natalie’s lovely blog
Sorry, I wanted to nominate more blogs, but my blog is new only 2 days old and I haven’t find a lot of blogs yet.
My questions to the nominees:
1) A Cat or a dog person are you?
2) Make-up essential you can’t live without?
3) What’s your hobby?
4) What makes you happy?
5) What is your favourite tv show?
6) Describe yourself in 3 words.
7) What’s your favourite food and why?
8) Favourite make-up brand.
9) Favourite singer/band.
10) What’s the best movie you have watched?
11) Tell me something funny about you.